Download the Download
Sign-up for email updates
Family Physicians, Physician Assistants, All Primary Health Care Providers, Family Medicine Residents, Office Nurses, Registered Nurses & Nurse Practitioners.
By attending this activity, through a variety of interactive and informative sessions, participants will be able to:
- Apply advances in drug therapy for diabetes into clinical care.
- Describe advances in transgender medicine.
- Recognize how to evaluate and treat hypercortisolism.
- Identify how to treat osteoporosis and possible complications of therapy.
- Develop clinical skills in the examination of the thyroid and in the evaluation of the patient with diabetes.
- Manage refractory hypertension.
- Evaluate how to manage obesity and metabolic syndrome.
- Evaluate hyper and hyponatremia.