Download the Brochure
Sign-up for email updates
Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Radiation Therapists, Thoracic Surgeons, Respirologists, Nurses, Research Personnel, Trainees and any Specialist involved in the treatment and management of thoracic malignancies.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Learn the process of MAID in Ontario.
- Identify the application of clinical Pacific trial results to their patients in the clinic.
- Increased awareness of the application of TNM staging to small cell lung cancer and the role of local therapy for T1 N0 M0 small cell lung cancer and therapeutic options.
- Recognize the benefits and limits of local therapy for pulmonary metastases.
- Learn the role of the nurse navigator in the continuum of care of the cancer patient.
- Identify the rationale for changing from ECF to FLOT and factors that contribute to treatment decisions in curative intent therapy for adenocarcinoma of the esophagus and ge junction.
- Discuss the management of difficult cases of thymoma.
- Identify the treatment options for patients with mesothelioma and factors contributing to treatment decisions.
- Provide Updates on Lung cancer screening and esophageal cancer pathway.