Download the Brochure
Who should register?
The IDEAS Foundations of Quality Improvement Program is ideal for:
• Clinical (physicians, nurses, other healthcare disciplines)
• Administrative health professionals (managers, directors and senior leaders) who hold a variety of roles and disciplines across the continuum of care.
The IDEAS Foundations of Quality Improvement provides participants with the knowledge and tools to effectively participate in and contribute to quality improvement projects within or across health care organizations.
After successful completion of the e-learning module and in-person workshop, learners will be able to:
• Apply the principles of quality improvement for healthcare
• Explain a quality improvement aim in accordance with the Model for Improvement
• Explain the application of measurement in accordance with the Model for Improvement
• Collaborate with interprofessional team members to contribute effectively on a quality improvement team