Family Physicians, Family Medicine Residents, Physician Assistants (and Physician Assistant trainees), All Primary Health / Allied Health Care Providers, Office Nurses, Internists, Registered Nurses & Nurse Practitioners.
By the end of this conference, participants will be able to diagnose and implement appropriate management for common rheumatologic conditions.
More specifically, participants will be able to:
- Develop practical approaches and apply vital clinical pearls, to common rheumatologic conditions in adults, and juvenile arthritis in pediatric patients.
- Develop practical approaches to conditions such as Spinal Stenosis and Lyme Disease.
- Appropriately investigate, diagnose and manage common rheumatologic conditions.
- Recognize safety issues regarding biologic therapies.
- Examine for swollen joints and common musculoskeletal disorders.
- Update their knowledge of conditions encountered in rheumatology.