Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Radiologist, Pathologists, Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Radiation Therapists, Thoracic Surgeons, Respirologists, Nurses and Residents.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe an update on lung cancer screening.
- Discuss the role of immunotherapy in small cell lung cancer.
- Discuss about the potential role of immunotherapy and radiotherapy in the management of lung cancer.
- Identify the different treatment options in the management of NSCLC with and without driver mutations.
- Acquire an increased awareness of cannabis use amongst patients with lung cancer.
- Recognize the unique lung cancer issues amongst indigenous people.
- Describe commonly used biomarkers and what’s new in the management of lung cancer.
- Discuss the role of Communities of Practice and Lung Cancer.