Family Physicians, Specialists, Internists, Hospitalists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Residents, Students, and Other Health Professionals.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply an approach to the identification, diagnosis, and management of chronic kidney disease.
- Determine which patients require nephrology referral and which can be managed by their primary care physician and be able to counsel their patients in this regard.
- Develop an approach to the identification and management of acute kidney injury.
- Identify commonly required medication modifications in individuals with renal disease.
- Interpret the relevance of common radiological findings in renal disease.
- Describe the management of palliative care issues specific to patients with renal disease.