View the Brochure
Community and Academic Anesthesiologists, Family Physician Anesthesiologists, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesia Assistants and Residents.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Appraise 10 current, interesting papers in anesthesiology literature.
- Describe recent advances in obstetrical anesthetic practice.
- Identify key considerations in patients with, or at high risk of, obstructive sleep apnea.
- Improve knowledge of recent advances in regional anesthesia technique(s).
- Describe evidence-based management of opiate agonist/antagonists in the perioperative period.
- Describe the components of a successful multidisciplinary in-situ simulation education program.
- Advocate for improvement in perioperative opioid prescribing habits.
- Consider the next evolution in ambulatory surgical care.
- Identify determinants of peri-operative cognitive dysfunction.