Family Physicians, Internal Medicine Specialists, Cardiologists, Cardiac Intensivists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Clinicians, Residents / Fellows, and Medical Students.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review evidence-informed strategies to optimize care in heart failure.
- Learn to recognize and manage advanced heart failure.
- Develop an approach to classifying and investigating causes of heart failure.
- Learn to manage heart failure in special populations.
- Understand the role of invasive care strategies in heart failure.