Download the brochure
Sign-up for email updates
Internists, Hospitalists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Emergency Physicians, Residents, and Medical Students.
By the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Enhance their utilization and interpretation of serologies in the diagnosis of infections.
- Describe the changing epidemiology of viral and bacterial infections locally and globally, including associated resistance patterns.
- Discuss with their patients the role of probiotics and the evidence behind them.
- Describe the recommended management for a variety of common Infectious Diseases.
- Describe strategies to manage and engage persons who inject drugs (PWID).