General Internists, Family Physicians, Family Medicine Residents, Physician Assistant (and Physician Assistant traineers), Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and All Primary Health/Allied Health Care Providers.
By the end of this conference, participants will be able to diagnose and implement appropriate management for common rheumatologic conditions.
- More specifically, participants will be able to:
- Recall practical approaches, including vital clinical pearls, to common presentations such as joint pain and back pain.
- Recall practical approaches to common rheumatologic conditions in adults, and juvenile arthritis in pediatric patients.
- Investigate, diagnose and manage common rheumatologic conditions appropriately.
- Recall the safety of rheumatic drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Recall how able to examine for swollen joints and diagnose common musculoskeletal disorders through physical examination.
- Identify appropriate technique for common MSK injections.
- Recall conditions encountered in rheumatology.