Download the brochure
Sign up for email updates
Visit the website: www.mcmasterinternalmedicine.ca
IMPORTANT UPDATE for the 12th McMaster University Review Course in Internal Medicine
In view of the changing COVID-19 situation and for the safety and protection of all faculty and attendees the McMaster University Review Course in Internal Medicine Planning Committee has decided to cancel the Review Course that was scheduled from March 25–27, 2020.
If you have reservations at the Sheraton Hamilton Hotel under the ‘McMaster Review’ room block and would like to cancel, please call the toll-free reservations line at 1-888-627-8161 and provide your confirmation number to cancel.
Reservations can also be cancelled via the Hotel (905-529-5515), however, we would advise attendees to connect with the above toll-free number due to the number of cancellations that could come through.
We are in the process of planning the next Review Course and look forward to your continued interest.
General Internists, Subspecialists, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Hospitalists, Community Physicians, Family Physicians, General Practitioners, Interns, Residents, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Trainees in Internal Medicine and its Subspecialties.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Learn practical approaches to medical problems from different disciplines of internal medicine encountered by hospital-based medicine practitioners.
- Learn practical approaches to medical problems from different disciplines of medicine encountered in ambulatory settings.
- Appreciate the breadth of internal medicine problems faced by clinicians.
- Learn about controversies in internal medicine.
- Update knowledge in problems encountered in internal medicine.