RESCHEDULEDDue to health risks relating to the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the 6th McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine in Kraków, Poland, has been postponed. The new planned date is: September 24–26, 2020.
Please click here for more information
Visit the MIRCIM website
“We are all alike, on the inside”
Mark Twain's words are particularly relevant in the contexts of internal medicine and MIRCIM itself, with participants coming from around the world.
It is not hard to see why MIRCIM keeps attracting more and more people every year.
- 3 days of intensive learning
- World-renowned experts
- Lectures on most practical topics
- Best Case Report Contest
- Hands-on clinical workshops
- CME points
- Participants from many countries (physicians and students from 56 countries in 2019)
- Partnership with national societies of internal medicine (33 societies in 2019)
- Affordable fees
Curious how it all works together? Click here to find out!
All under the umbrella of evidence-based medicine, conceived and developed at McMaster University.