Visit the website for more information
*Times to be determined when registration opens
“We are all alike, on the inside”
Mark Twain's words are particularly relevant in the contexts of internal medicine and MIRCIM itself, with participants coming from around the world.
It is not hard to see why MIRCIM keeps attracting more and more people every year.
- 3 days of intensive learning
- World-renowned experts
- Lectures on most practical topics
- Best Case Report Contest
- Hands-on clinical workshops
- CME points
- Participants from many countries (physicians and students from 56 countries in 2019)
- Partnership with national societies of internal medicine (33 societies in 2019)
- Affordable fees
Curious how it all works together? Click here to find out!
All under the umbrella of evidence-based medicine, conceived and developed at McMaster University.