Family Physicians, Primary Care Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Students, Residents, Geriatricians, and Other Health Professionals.
At the end of this learning activity the learners will be able to:
- Describe the unique challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic which has affected the elderly and what to expect in the future.
- Describe the many challenges of dementia, both in the community and institutions, especially as their frailty increases.
- Describe the impact of medications on the health of the elderly.
- Describe the challenging responsive behaviours of the elderly with dementia in LTC and its safe and appropriate management.
- Identify the latest challenges facing the elderly with the new legislation being proposed for MAiD.
*HST# 11903 5988 RT0001
Physicians/Other Health Professionals
$100.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$125.00 After May 14, 2021
Other Health Professional
$50.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$75.00 - After May 14, 2021
$35.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$50.00 - After May 14, 2021