Download the Care of the Elderly 2021 Virtual Brochure
Download the Care of the Elderly 2021 agenda
Sign-up for email updates
Download the videos
*You will required the password provided via email
Family Physicians, Primary Care Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Students, Residents, Geriatricians, and Other Health Professionals.
At the end of this learning activity the learners will be able to:
- Describe the unique challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic which has affected the elderly and what to expect in the future.
- Describe the many challenges of dementia, both in the community and institutions, especially as their frailty increases.
- Describe the impact of medications on the health of the elderly.
- Describe the challenging responsive behaviours of the elderly with dementia in LTC and its safe and appropriate management.
- Identify the latest challenges facing the elderly with the new legislation being proposed for MAiD.
*HST# 11903 5988 RT0001
Physicians/Other Health Professionals
$100.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$125.00 After May 14, 2021
Other Health Professional
$50.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$75.00 - After May 14, 2021
$35.00 - Early Bird Before: May 14, 2021
$50.00 - After May 14, 2021