Download the Safer Supply Brochure
Join McMaster University Health Sciences, Niagara Region Public Health, and the Overdose Prevention and Education Network of Niagara (OPENN) for a free, interactive, educational webinar on safer supply prescribing as a safer alternative to the toxic street drug supply.
- Explain safer opioid supply and the state of development of programs in Canada and in Niagara
- Recognize patients who could benefit from safer supply
- Summarize the evidence for risks, benefits and outcomes of safer supply programs for patients
- Summarize the evidence for risks, benefits and outcomes of safer supply programs including the medico-legal and regulatory risks for prescribers
- Access further resources and training to become safer supply providers