Using Clinical Tools
Download the poster for more information.
Visit the website and register: https://hslmcmaster.libguides.com/c.php?g=728052&p=5221431
This session will provide attendees with the skills in identifying clinical tools, using these tools in practice, and downloading these mobile apps to their personal devices. Learn about what is available through the McMaster Health Sciences Library and how it can help in your teaching and practice.
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Explain what a clinical tool or point of care tool is
- Explain where these tools sit on the EBP 6 S Pyramid
- Complete successful searches in these tools
McMaster Clinical Faculty and students.
Contact Sadaf Ullah or your Mac-CARE Coordinator for more information!
- Mac-CARE program administrator: Amanda Zimmerman, email@example.com
- Sadaf Ullah, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niagara: Dr. Anjali Kundi, email@example.com
- Halton: Anna Dahdal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Osler: Meghan McCauley-Brown, email@example.com
- Burlington: Sara Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grand Erie Six Nations: Shelley Friesen, email@example.com
- Waterloo: Dr. Jennifer Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org