Finding Drug Information
Download the poster for more information.
Visit the website and register: https://hslmcmaster.libguides.com/c.php?g=728052&p=5221431
This session will introduce learners to the major drug information resources that are available through the McMaster Health Sciences Library. Attendees will learn how to use the online CPS and Micromedex. Through these tools, learners will be introduced to finding drug information, drug interactions, IV compatibility, and much more!
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast various sources of drug information
- Complete successful searches for known drugs
- Complete successful searches on drug interactions
McMaster Clinical Faculty and students.
Contact your Mac-CARE Coordinator for more information!
- Mac-CARE program administrator: Amanda Zimmerman, email@example.com
- Sadaf Ullah, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Niagara: Dr. Anjali Kundi, email@example.com
- Halton: Anna Dahdal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Osler: Meghan McCauley-Brown, email@example.com
- Burlington: Sara Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grand Erie Six Nations: Shelley Friesen, email@example.com
- Waterloo: Dr. Jennifer Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org