Niagara Regional Campus & Waterloo Regional Clinical Education Campus
Learn how to find good quality images through the McMaster Health Sciences Library! This session is about finding images that are free to use in presentations for McMaster faculty and students and how to properly cite these images. Attendees will also learn PowerPoint presentation tips to make sure their presentations are well received by the audience!
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify sources of quality images and provide reasons as to why some sources may not be good
- Successfully incorporate an image into a presentation
Target AudienceMcMaster Clinical Faculty and students.
Contact your Mac-CARE Coordinator for more information!
- Niagara: Dr. Anjali Kundi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halton: Anna Dahdal, email@example.com
- Osler: Meghan McCauley-Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burlington: Sara Campbell, email@example.com
- Grand Erie Six Nations: Shelley Friesen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterloo: Dr. Jennifer Tran, email@example.com