Module 1: Motor Vehicle Crash Forensics
March 5, 2022 and September 3, 2022
Module 2: Physical Examination
March 12, 2022 and September 10, 2022
Module 3: Neurophysiology
March 19, 2022 and September 17, 2022
Module 4: Treatment & Med-Legal
March 26, 2022 and September 24, 2022
View the PROGRAM AGENDA
OVERALL LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this learning activity the learners will be able to:
- Distinguish and interpret Injury Biomechanics and Occupant Kinematics
- Differentiate different Human Risk Factors and its role in injury potential.
- Analyze Crash Forensics.
- Choose and acquire Whiplash Specific Physical Examination and Special Testing skills.
- Select Best Practice Treatment Options.
- Organize Proper Documentation and Prepare Medicolegal Report Writing.
This Whiplash Traumatology symposium is suitable for all healthcare providers and therapists who wish to extend and mesh their own clinical skills with the most up-to-date emerging evidence and best practice clinical methods.
This activity has been endorsed by the McMaster University Continuing Professional Development Office.