Niagara Regional Campus & Waterloo Regional Clinical Education Campus
The amount of health information out there is overwhelming. This session will provide learners with a number of strategies to remain current in their field of interest. Learn how to set up table of content alerts, saved searches, or how to follow entries. There are so many strategies available!
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to stay current
- Choose and set up a plan for keeping current
- Identify tools to stay current
Target AudienceMcMaster Clinical Faculty and students.
Contact your Mac-CARE Coordinator for more information!
- Niagara: Dr. Anjali Kundi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halton: Anna Dahdal, email@example.com
- Osler: Meghan McCauley-Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burlington: Sara Campbell, email@example.com
- Grand Erie Six Nations: Shelley Friesen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterloo: Dr. Jennifer Tran, email@example.com