Essential Searching Skills
Download the poster for more information.
Visit the website and register: https://hslmcmaster.libguides.com/c.php?g=728052&p=5221431
Set yourself up for success by learning essential searching skills that can help you save time and get you started with your research. Attendees will learn database tips and tricks and participants will become more comfortable using databases such as Medline.
- By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Take their idea and put it into a searchable question
- Find sources more efficiently
- Select the best resource to find information on their topic
- Design and execute an effective search strategy
Target AudienceMcMaster Clinical Faculty and students.
Contact your Mac-CARE Coordinator for more information!
- Mac-CARE program administrator: Amanda Zimmerman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sadaf Ullah, email@example.com
- Niagara: Dr. Anjali Kundi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halton: Anna Dahdal, email@example.com
- Osler: Meghan McCauley-Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burlington: Sara Campbell, email@example.com
- Grand Erie Six Nations: Shelley Friesen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterloo: Dr. Jennifer Tran, email@example.com