Join the online discussion #RheumatologyCPD
- Family Physicians
- Family Medicine Residents
- Physician Assistants (and Physician Assistant trainees)
- All Primary Health / Other Health Care Providers
- Office Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
By the end of this conference, participants will be able to diagnose and implement appropriate management for common rheumatologic conditions.
More specifically, participants will:
- Learn practical approaches, including vital clinical pearls, to common rheumatology presentations.
- Be able to appropriately investigate, diagnose and manage common rheumatologic conditions.
- Update their knowledge of common conditions, as well as less common but critical conditions encountered in rheumatology.
- Become familiar with biologics and other targeted anti-rheumatic therapies, including safety.
- Understand the implications of COVID-19 in rheumatic patients.