Download the Rheumatology Brochure
Sign-up for email updates
Download the PDF presentations*
View the video presentations*
*You will require the password provided by email
Join the online discussion #RheumatologyCPD
- Family Physicians
- Family Medicine Residents
- Physician Assistants (and Physician Assistant trainees)
- All Primary Health / Other Health Care Providers
- Office Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
By the end of this conference, participants will be able to diagnose and implement appropriate management for common rheumatologic conditions.
More specifically, participants will:
- Learn practical approaches, including vital clinical pearls, to common rheumatology presentations.
- Be able to appropriately investigate, diagnose and manage common rheumatologic conditions.
- Update their knowledge of common conditions, as well as less common but critical conditions encountered in rheumatology.
- Become familiar with biologics and other targeted anti-rheumatic therapies, including safety.
- Understand the implications of COVID-19 in rheumatic patients.
McMaster University, Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide CFPC Mainpro+ and RCPSC Maintenance of Certification (MOC) study credits for Continuing Medical Education.
This one-credit-per-hour Group-Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by the McMaster University Continuing Professional Development Program for up to 6 Mainpro+ credits.
This activity is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by McMaster University Continuing Professional Development Program. You may claim a maximum of 6 MOC Section 1 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Each attendee should only claim the hours they attended.