Friday, March 17, 2023
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Friday, March 31, 2023
Monday, April 3, 2023
Thursday, April 6, 2023
Friday, April 14, 2023
Monday, April 17, 2023
Monday, April 24, 2023
Friday, May 5, 2023
Friday, May 12, 2023
Monday, May 15, 2023
Friday, May 26, 2023
Friday, June 2, 2023
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Friday, June 16, 2023
Thursday, June 29, 2023
The goal of this unique educational program is to provide a practical hands-on learning opportunity for health care professionals in the area of gynecological health.
The attendees will have the opportunity to begin to develop the clinical skill set necessary to perform breast and pelvic assessments.
As well, this introductory program will cover the current guidelines and sampling techniques used in screening, diagnosis, and follow-up of common gynecological conditions.
- Provide the learner with an overview of the normal gynecological anatomy.
- Review the current clinical guidelines for biologic and cytological screening for common gynecologic conditions.
- Provide the learner with an overview of sexually transmitted infections.
- Demonstrate the clinical approach to the assessment of the genital tract.
- Provide an opportunity for the learner to practice the speculum exam in a supervised educational setting with a gynecological teaching associate who uses their own body as a teaching tool.
- Demonstrate the clinical approach to the breast exam and teaching techniques for the breast self-examination (BSE) with a gynecological teaching associate who uses their own body as a teaching tool.
Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Midwives.
$450.00 plus HST
The University reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient registration or any circumstances that are beyond our control. Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to the course
(for the date registered) will be refunded minus a 20% administrative fee. One transfer is permitted with a $100.00 fee at time of transfer. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 2 weeks from the course date.