Download the 3 Days Palliative Brochure 2023
Sign-up for email updates
Health Care Professionals (Physicians, Nurses, Spiritual Care Providers, Social Workers and other disciplines) who:
- Are providing a palliative approach to care within various settings: Primary Care, Long Term Care, Acute Care, Home Care, and Hospice.
- Have completed or plan to complete the Pallium LEAP (Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative and End-of-Life Care) prior to June.
By attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Manage complex physical, emotional, ethical and social issues, including pediatric to geriatric populations.
- Develop enhanced collaborative practice skills and forge new inter-professional relationships.
- Apply a palliative approach in end of life care for cancer and chronic end-stage illnesses, including cardiac, renal, respiratory and neurological conditions.