Download the 6th Annual Irwin Walker Day in Cellular Therapy & Transplant MYC 2023
Subscribe to our email updates
*Time to be revised/confirmed when registration opens
Hematologists and Medical Oncologists, Hematology Residents and Fellows, Members of the Allied Health Care team involved in the care of blood and marrow transplant patients.
At the end of this learning activity the learners will be able to:
- Identify patients eligible for CART therapy, appropriate bridging and cellular therapy product.
- Recognize complications of cellular therapy aware of how to prevent, monitor for and treat.
- Review the prevention and management of long term complications of transplant and cellular therapy.
- Review new therapies for GVHD.
- Understand how to use NGS results for allogeneic transplant decisions.